RAINBOW PRIDE

WE RUN IT! KNOW DAT!

ELLO!

MY HONEY BUNNY LOL

Thursday, April 3, 2008

My Past Relationship

The last relationship i had ended bogus but i can honestly say it was good while it lasted. We had our ups and downs and i tried my best to make it work but it wasnt possible when you the only one trying. I learned alot from this relationship. I learned that you shouldnt love people only to a certain exstint so you wouldnt get your feelings hurt. This relationship almost made me give up on love but i know that she the one missing out on something good not me. It hurts to think about it but im a strong independent person and i know god wouldnt put more on me than i can bear. I do love her with all my heart and she know that thats the part that hurts me so much. But life goes on and i know theres somebody out there somewhere waiting on me. Im me F*** you mean!!!! lol lol lol!!

No comments: